One More Day!

It was just one of those days. Not the one where everything goes wrong, but the one with all of the insurmountable stress ... Between trying to set up IEP meeting dates, getting the right paperwork home, planning for a brand new unit on Monday (the Monday we get back from break, that is), finding and/or making the right materials, choosing, copying, and collating the homework packets, getting observed for an hour this morning, and listening to the constant whining and crying of a certain student (who knew paper cuts could be so debilitating?), I really just wanted to scream and run for the hills.

I am very thankful for this next week off. Though the stress won't end until the fat lady sings (on June 22nd in my district), at least I can pause and recuperate for a while--and visit with my sister in New York! Now, if only the snowy weather in the east will hold off until all my planes land, I will be eternally grateful...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom sings, but isn't fat. Which fat lady are you talking about? Have a super time with your (fat?) sister! Dad

Anonymous said...

Why would Dad think the fat lady refers to me?? Mom

Anonymous said...

Why is Dad calling me fat?? But you know, being a little chunkier would save on my heating bill... but I probably wouldn't be able to handle shoveling the driveway. You'd find me haven fallen into a snow bank and not being able to get out...

Newer Posts Older Posts Home