Can't Wait Until the Wait is Over!

Yesterday I had my interview for the oral deaf program. I was really nervous! The interview lasted about an hour, and I think I did well. I'm happy with my answers. They said they would interview four or five more people today, and then there might be a second round of interviews next Monday (but maybe not, they weren't sure). Either way, they will let me know their decision within the next seven to ten days! I'm anxious to find out...

I found out a little more about the position while at the interview... it's a 4th/5th grade combined classroom with TWO teachers. So, if hired, I would be team teaching with another person. That could be fantastic, or it could be awful, depending on how well I would get along with the other teacher. We'll have to see what happens. Thanks for praying, everybody!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get the job and you could team teach with Attila the Hunny...

Anonymous said...

The game ain't over until the fat lady sings...

Anonymous said...

Sarah, if the Lord places you in this position with another person, He will give you what is needed for the situation.
We are praying for you and for your future team mate.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home