Life List

Have you ever heard of a "life list"? It's basically everything you'd like to do or experience in this lifetime. And since I just turned 27 on Saturday, I thought now would be a good time to share my life list!
 
It's not complete, but here it is in no particular order...
 
  1. Go to a STOMP show.
  2. Ride in a limo.
  3. Take an art class (painting or drawing).
  4. Own a dog (working on it!!)
  5. Plant a vegetable garden.
  6. Win a free trip (to anywhere)
  7. See newborn kitties (will accomplish this on Saturday!)
  8. Spoil my grandchildren.
  9. See a play on Broadway.
  10. Go on an African safari in South Africa (so you-know-who will stop bragging that he's been somewhere I haven't been!)
  11. Write and publish a book.
  12. Own a house with a nice backyard.
  13. Early retirement ;)
  14. Host a murder mystery dinner party.
  15. Surprise my parents by showing up unannounced on their doorstep... in France.
  16. Learn how to work the sewing machine and then make stuff!
  17. Take a year off of life and travel with the hubby in a motorhome all over North America.
  18. Eat a greek salad... in Greece.
  19. Play a small role in a community theater/play house.
  20. Read "Les Miserables" en francais.
  21. Live really close to my sister.
  22. Have a reason to carry and give out business cards.
  23. Eat freshly caught fish.
  24. Go on an Alaskan cruise!
  25. Visit either New Zealand or Australia... or both!
  26. Eat an entire gallon of ice cream at once. Or, at least, as much as I can eat...
  27. Go on a short term missions trip.
What's on your life list?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! I see the kind of person you are by reading your list (someone VERY special). Life is a great journy. May yours be filled with your goals and dreams...

Anonymous said...

At my age, I particularly need a life list! Also? (haha that's my Sarah-ism) We may need to employ our detective skills to find the kitties on Saturday since Jewel MOVED them recently!!!
:0 Brenda

Anonymous said...

I made mine...check it out on my blog! :)

Anonymous said...

At this point, only two things for me:
* the salvation of every family member and, of our friends.
* grandchildren!

dad

Anonymous said...

I LOVE #15!!! Now, whenever the doorbell rings I'm going to think it's you!! Mom

Hannah said...

I just talked to Bear the other day saying we should make one of these! It's also nice to think of the ones already accomplished :)

Anonymous said...

I noticed you left out skydiving and base jumping!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home