Birthday Weekend

I turn 29 today!! Or as I like to say: "I'm turning 29 for the first time!" (HA!)

I had a wonderful birthday weekend! Camping fell through, but Plan B was pretty amazing! Max and I enjoyed eating out for breakfast, then we headed to the zoo! Here are some highlights:





This is my favorite shot of the day (if you look closely, it looks like a reptile is on my head!):


After the zoo, we headed to a frozen yogurt bar. I had a big cup of root beer frozen yogurt with white yogurt chips. Birthdays are delicious!

8 comments:

Amy @ Juice Boxes + Crayolas said...

Happy birthday! Looks like a fun day :) Love the zoo!!

Anonymous said...

That's where we fed birds on a stick...remember the conversation...

Anonymous said...

Yes! Looks like fun--the birds on the stick were the best! Happy day Sarah! Love, Brenda

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Having you changed my life for the better! Love you, Mom

Elissa Newton said...

What a cute couple! Happy Birthday!!

malia said...

aww you are very cute people... Happy Birthday! It was my Dad's 71st bday on May !st... love May Day! Hope you got lots of fun surprises.

Steff said...

The zoo! How fun. =]

Happy birthday!

JoAnna said...

i love zoos, though my brain tells me i am not supposed to. i especially love watching primates. and baby big cats. my sister lives near the national zoo and i swear if i lived there i would go EVERY DAY to watch those new lion cubs they have. they are just SO cute!!!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home