Spooky

Tomorrow is Halloween, and the kids were already hyper today... We'll be having a "party" tomorrow: a parent will be providing pizza, and then later we'll be making tissue paper ghosts and making edible spiders. I'm guessing it will be a fun afternoon, but a long one too! I hope to post pictures tomorrow so stay tuned :)

In other news, we were robbed today. Someone stole Max's credit card number and pin number--the only reason we noticed is because the bank sent us an email saying we were overdrawn! Apparently the thief had a fun time in Vegas, at Disneyland, and at the mall. I would have liked to have a fun time in Vegas, at Disneyland, and at the mall, but I never would have blown through two thousand dollars to do it! We'll be praying that we get the money back (feel free to join us!), but we are incredibly thankful that we aren't in dire need of that money to pay rent or to eat. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited to see pictures of your kids. Edible Spiders sound sooo gross. I'm so sorry about your theft. It's so sad. You will be in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Mom and Dad are shocked, and in tears. Your ability to joke about it shows your strong faith in our Lord. We just stopped to pray that our our Lord will do something very special, and spectacular for you both! XOXO Dad and Mom

Anonymous said...

Princess,

We went to Herbstmesse with Matt last night. It was a beautiful night for the traditional bummer car frenzy at 19h30 reserved for BFA! We had Mexican food with 6 other staff members, then Starbucks. Wish you, Max, Rebekah, and Peter could have been with us!

Matt left this morning back to Belfort. He's a great guy.

XOXO Dad and Mom

Anonymous said...

Oops! I should have said "bumber car!" Dad

Anonymous said...

No! Try again. It's "bumper" car. Glad I'm not an English teacher.

Your dumb dad.

Anonymous said...

any pictures yet?

Newer Posts Older Posts Home