Well... when they l left and I had finally caught my breath and picked my jaw up off the floor, I was faced with a few options:
- Call the superintendent and TELL ON THOSE MEANIES!
- Throw something breakable.
- File a grievance.
- Drown out the injustice in ice cream.
- Find reassurance from my awesome colleagues that I don't deserve to be bullied.
- Find their cars and slash their tires.
- Feel smug knowing that I'm in the right and they can't do anything about the IEP team's decision.
Hello,It's unfortunate, really, that I'm a professional teacher (and a Christian one, at that!) and couldn't really do number 7. But I still might do number 3.
If you need to meet with me again at any time in the future, I will be happy to do so when you have scheduled an appointment, and with an administrator present.