Stomping the summer off to a great start!

Today is Tuesday. It is also the Best Day Ever.

Why?

Because today I'm crossing the number one item off of my life list: I'm going to see STOMP!

Last week, Max randomly surprised me with really good tickets to see the show. I didn't know they were going to be in town. I didn't know Max was planning to do anything special! But he wanted to celebrate the beginning of my summer! Isn't that sweet?

I've only been talking about seeing STOMP for, I don't know, like the last ten years! I can't wait to get all dressed up for it tonight! Hopefully I'll have some pictures for you later this week!

Are you doing anything special to kick off the summer?

5 comments:

Randy et Jan said...

Have a BLAST! I know you will! And kudos to your exceptional hubby for doing this!!!

Forgetfulone said...

How was it? I've heard it's great.

Teacher Mum said...

I have seen STOMP three times now and it remains my all time favourite show...so I am jealous.

Here in Australia we are heading into winter...no summer holidays...
So I am jealous on two counts.
Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Stomp is awesome! have a great time!! I saw them 10 years? ago...

Primary Connections

Bethany said...

This is good. When you go back to school in the fall and you and your students all go around telling what you did over the summer, you'll have something better than the kid who only went to his grandma's house. Kinda takes the pressure off, huh? ;)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home