And So It Begins

I don't care what anyone says; across the nation, good teachers and bad teachers alike are ALL counting down until the last day of school. I don't care if you love your job, or if you hate your job, everyone's counting down. So I thought I would share my countdown with you...




After a long, busy, and stressful day like today, it's appropriate to keep in mind that I'm in the final stretch! My aide got hit in the head when another teacher pushed open the door of the lounge too quickly, and she apparently "saw stars". Fifteen minutes later, she was still feeling dizzy, so she had a friend drive her to the doctor's office. I wanted to make sure she was okay, but I was left without help for the majority of the day. It's times like these when I realize that I can't do what I need to do without her! I was running around all day trying to help ten kids individually on different assignments! Crazy, I tell ya.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're counting down too! Dad and Mom

Anonymous said...

June, July, and August let me count the days...

Newer Posts Older Posts Home