This Deserves Exclamation Points!!

Well, this is it. In about six and a half hours, I'm going to wake up and drive to Palm Springs with six of my colleagues for a two day conference for oral-deaf teachers (put on by the California chapter of Alexander Graham Bell). I've been looking forward to this for months!! It's even doubly exciting because one of the speakers there could potentially help me find a new job in Michigan!! And all seven of us are going to stay overnight in a condo!! And we're going to learn some really cool things at the conference!! And we're going to go out to dinner!! And there's a pool at the condo!! And it's professional growth I actually care about!! And the district is paying for it!!

Yea!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Have fun! Dad

Anonymous said...

Calling all men and women of God. Please pray for Sarah's favor this weekend...He knows what to do, let's ask HIM to do it!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home