I Would Like Some Cheese with this Whine

I feel sick.

I don't know if it's the stress of cleaning/packing/organizing my classroom, or if it's the taquitos/sprite/strawberry shortcake I had for lunch, or if it's the impending goodbyes coming up tomorrow.... But, I keep thinking any minute now I'm going to explode. Plus, I am very sore from lugging around thirty pounds of Mexican food for our all-staff party yesterday (which was a lot of fun, by the way, even if the pinto bean sauce did drip all down the side of my shirt and in the trunk of my car). I am just not cut out for all of this manual labor :).

In any case, there has been much merriment, and much work. I'm looking forward to going to the Pizza Bakery for the last time tonight!!

3 comments:

Max said...

I feel sick too. Let's try and not throw up while we're stuck in the car for 36 hours.

Anonymous said...

You'll feel better when you arrive in Michigan!

Praying for your safety, Dad and Mom

Anonymous said...

You can just cut out that thought of not being equipped for manual labor if you intend on spending the summer at the work camp, er farm...

Newer Posts Older Posts Home