"The Exciting Conclusion"

Well, after agonizing for two days over "should I/shouldn't I"? I decided to put the ball in their court. I was willing to take the job if they were willing to be flexible with my wage or throwing in added benefits. They were not flexible; I didn't take the job.

Although I'm relieved about the whole situation, I am also worried that nothing else will come up. I have my application out there for four different teaching positions (somehow still open for this fall), and four different office manager/administrative assistant jobs. I have to cast my net far and wide! Hopefully someone will bite soon!


jesus said...

Have you considered being a fisher of men?

Brenda said...

Something good is coming...in the meantime, bake, read, peruse... enjoy the small pleasures of everyday moments!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home