Moving Day

I hardly slept last night. I blame my parents entirely: I'm pretty sure it's a genetic thing not to be able to sleep the day before a move. In any case, in just a few hours we'll be driving our three car caravan out to our new duplex. Here's to hoping that Labor Day and a certain College Football Game won't cause maddeningly slow traffic!

In related news, I am still unemployed. The job I interviewed for in my last post didn't work out, which I suppose is a relief as it's 80 miles away from where we live! I'm confident that the Lord will provide something, and it's just a matter of being patient....

Speaking of being patient, not having the Internet until next Friday is at the same uh-oh level as a worldwide ice cream shortage, and instills the same kind of panic as, say, millions of teachers at the thought of going Back to School.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck on the job search! but try to get to know your town and enjoy being moved in? I'm guessing that by friday you'll be moved in?

Anonymous said...

Hey, pretend you are in the 80's, pre-internet, it was kinda fun...

Newer Posts Older Posts Home