Remember When I Was a Real Teacher?

I didn't get the job at the daycare center. They opted for someone with an early childhood credential. They offered me a part time position (32 hours a week). My responsibilities would be feeding the kids lunch and cleaning up, supervising nap time, and supervising recess time. Basically, a job that anyone with half a brain could do. Oh, and there are no benefits. The lady said she needed an answer by Wednesday afternoon. I still don't know what to do. Part of me just wants to give up and settle. The other part of me is insulted and is furiously praying for a miracle and poring over the classifieds.... again.

Tune in later for the exciting conclusion!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Methinks you might want to get to praying.

Love you

Chance said...

Since it's only 32 hours a week and doesn't make vast mental demands, take the job and keep looking. That's the kind of job people leave quickly for better jobs and they know it. So if you need a job now, take it, but don't consider it settling. Keep looking.

Anonymous said...

Chance is wise...

Newer Posts Older Posts Home