Tomorrow is JEAN DAY!!!!

Teacher wardrobe rules at my school in California went like this:

  1. Flip flops? Sure!
  2. Capris or shorts? Why not?
  3. Designer clothes? A must!
  4. Wearing the same pair of pants in a week? Shameful!
  5. Jean day? Everyday, if that's what you want!

Teacher wardrobe rules at my school in Michigan go like this:

  1. Flip flops? Never!
  2. Capris or shorts? You're fired!
  3. Designer clothes? I got it at Big Lots!
  4. Wearing the same pair of pants in a week? WHO CARES?
  5. Jean day? Once a month and that's "lucky"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmm....these could be positives....right?

Anonymous said...

Don't get me started about "fashion" here!!! Mom

Tinsie said...

Your new school and my office have the same dress code. I swear.

Ms. H said...

I LOVE jeans day. It makes a day at work seem like it's not really a day at work, ya know?

Newer Posts Older Posts Home