Here are some inventions that I really think every modern classroom needs:
1. Pencils that come with a very small microchip inside that would beep VERY loud when a student walks out of your classroom with it. (My teacher pencils keep disappearing!! How hard is it for students to remember to bring a pencil with them to school every day?)
2. Something like an "easy" button that, when pressed, would automatically generate the next week's lesson plans. I'd fork over a lot of cash for that one...
3. Expo dry-erase markers that never run out of ink.
4. Another button that, when pressed, cancels every before and after school meeting of any given day.
5. An anti-stress invisible shield that, when activated, prevents any one from dumping any more responsibility on you. Emails would never reach your inbox. Memos would disappear from your mailbox. Administrators would talk to you but you wouldn't be able to hear a sound.
6. A fast forward button that would instantly take you to June!!
Did I miss any?
The Raging Animal Inside Me
4 hours ago