m.i.a

I might be Missing in Action for the next little while.

Max and I (and the dog) drove over to Alabama to visit with the folks -- next we'll be driving up to Michigan to do some more visiting with folks.

We arrived at 3 AM in the morning because Max got inspired to go right after I got back from my professional development meeting yesterday. So far it's been great!

Our dog Barney is so excited, he's already thrown up five times on the carpet...

Next on the agenda, we might brave the 100 degree weather to go to the beach!

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Have fun! I mean, not the barfing part....

Mrs. Fine said...

Alabama and Michigan -- they'll both by fun! Enjoy!! :-)

Rebekah said...

Have fun Sarah! Call me when you're overly bored in the car! Love you! Say hi to Max's family for me!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home