And...... we're back.

It's great to be back. Never mind the ten pounds of cat litter to scoop, the 726 emails to sort through, or all the bags to unpack.... I'm too busy catching up with the Internet (oh, how I have missed you!). First off, let me just say how honored and excited I was to be featured over at The Blogger's Concierge while I was away! Yay for new friends!

Okay, here are a few snapshots of our week in good ol' California (if you see an older Chinese lady in the pictures, that's my grandma!).

First off, we ate: (once I stopped gagging from decapitating the shrimp, they were actually quite delicious!)

Max and Matt brave the freezing water and the huge waves:
Then we went to Disneyland:
Matt and Rebekah were scared on all the rides:
We went to an observatory next to the Hollywood hills:
We took a free ride in this helium balloon and saw a great view of Orange County:
We went to the beach again:
We ate lots of ice cream:
All in all, we had a great time... and I think I only gained about twenty pounds from all the food grandma wanted us to eat! If you want more pictures, you can always check out the ones Max thought were blog-worthy!

10 comments:

Renee said...

It looks like you had a great time! Glad you enjoyed your trip!

Kenzie said...

It looks like you had fun! Congrats on the feature! Have a great day!

malia said...

ok your grandma is a doll! and it's fun seeing your socal pix. looks like you had a fantastic time.

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm one of the people who found your wonderful blog through TBC.

It looks like you had a great time! I wouldn't have even touched the shrimp so you are a braver woman than I! LOL! Welcome back!

Mama Pike said...

What a great vacation. That is great you were featured. You have a great blog. I find it interesting.

Sarah Garb said...

Sounds like a great trip! So nice to get away..and also nice to get back on the computer once home ;) Congratulations on the Blogger's Concierge feature!

Mrs. Fine said...

Looks like a great trip and thanks for sharing! Welcome back to the blogosphere. :)

Grace said...

What a fun trip! It made me miss my grandmother. You're lucky to still have yours!

Elissa Newton said...

You just inspired my post! Glad you had a good time.

CherylT said...

Soooo nice. Welcome back. Yup. Found you through the Bloggers Concierge and you are def an A-lister. Will be back. Nicely done.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home