Okay. Like any good blog award, there are strings attached. I must...
A. Thank the person who gave me the award
Thanks, Renee! If you haven't checked out Closed on Sunday yet, you totally should. She'll regale you with tales of cupcakes gone wrong!
B. Share seven things about myself
1. I have three cats. If I lived alone and didn't have my husband to keep me in check, I'd have about three dozen cats. I guess this means I'm that crazy cat lady on the inside.
2. I drink black tea every morning. I used to drink coffee, but I was making it so strong that it was starting to give me headaches. And what's the point of drinking coffee if it doesn't look like mud?
3. I think regret is the worst feeling in the world, because there's absolutely nothing you can do to make it better.
4. I've thrown a tantrum or two in my classroom (once the kids were gone and the door was shut).
5. I've always wanted to host a murder mystery dinner party. I've been to a couple, and they were so fun!
6. My second grade teacher slapped me in the face once because I corrected my work in pencil instead of black pen (this was in France, though, so perfectly legal). It was our first year in France, and I still remember my dad chewing out my teacher in his broken French. I think the worst insult he came up with was: "YOU MEAN LITTLE OLD LADY!"
7. When I was in high school, I refused to stay home from school when I felt sick. Unless I was throwing up, I'd go. My parents would urge me to stay in bed, but I wouldn't. I was too afraid on missing out on something very cool or important!
C. Pass the award onto 15 other bloggers
FIFTEEN?? Really?! This teacher is too busy for fifteen. Let's just bend the rules a little.... Since I did seven things about me, I'll pass this award on to seven other bloggers. And if you'd like to grab this award for yourself, too, I won't stop you!
So here they are:
I'd love to read your "seven things about me"! If you have such a post, please link up in the comments :)