Meeting blues

Wednesday is meeting day.
My personal motto during these meetings is: "Let's get on with it!". Isn't it interesting how in any given meeting, in any given city/state/country, there's always that one person (or group of people) who keep asking inappropriate and/or petty and/or off-topic questions? It makes my patience wear thin and my eyes roll...

Sometimes it feels like I spend more time in meetings talking about teaching kids than actually teaching them. It makes me think of that question they usually ask when interviewing prospective teachers: "So why do you want to be a teacher?" The correct answer is "Because I love kids!". Maybe a better answer would be "Because I'm passionate about meetings and I have an affinity for paperwork". Just a thought :)

7 comments:

Max said...

What kind of paperwork do you like?

Max said...

Which do you like more, papers or work?

Max said...

If you were a woodchuck, how many papers would work to like on paper work work paper. AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Max said...

What are papers?

Max said...

What day is it?

Max said...

Boink?

Anonymous said...

Hey, how about a REAL comment. Here goes, Sarah, that is so true
about meetings. If only, I could tell you about the good old days of teaching, before meetings. You are special...ed, just kidding, I couldn't resist because in a way it is true.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home