- that a certain math teacher hadn't interrupted my student SIX different times as he was retaking his standardized state test! (She just stood a few inches in front of him and watched him bubble in answers. Yeah.... not helpful!)
- that tomorrow was the last day of school
- that my classroom would de-clutter and organize itself
- that eating vats of ice cream had no consequences
- that I could speak Spanish and wouldn't need a translator to talk to a parent
- that we lived closer to family and I could go to my nephew's first birthday party this weekend
- that my seven IEPs would write themselves
- that there was a Michaels or Joann's nearby -- I have to drive so far to get supplies for my store!
The good news is that this weekend is a three day weekend for me!