I made this a while back for our Fourth of July festivities, and it was a hit! And I realized later that this recipe can easily become Lime Pie! Or Pina Colada Pie! You just have to substitute the lemonade concentrate and the lemon pudding for whichever flavor floats your boat!
Here's the recipe (originally found in an old copy of Southern Living):
1 (12 oz.) can evaporated milk
2 (3.4 oz) pkgs lemon instant pudding mix
1 Tbsp lemon zest (optional, really)
2 (8 oz) pkgs cream cheese, softened
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 (12 oz can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
1 (9 inch) ready made graham cracker pie crust
optional: whipped topping
1. Whisk together evaporated milk and next 2 ingredients in a bowl 2 minutes or until thickened.
2. Beat cream cheese and vanilla at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy.
3. Add lemonade concentrate, beating until smooth; add milk mixture and beat until blended.
4. Pour into crust. Cover and chill 8 hours or until firm.
5. Enjoy (and try not to devour all in one sitting!)