I've been published!!!

I subscribe to this awesome educator's magazine called "The Mailbox" for elementary teachers. It is jam-packed full of ready-to-go ideas and reproducibles submitted by hundreds of fellow teachers across the country. Every once in a while, they send me an email asking for an idea for a certain topic in exchange for a twenty dollar gift certificate. Last month, I decided to give it a try (I tried it once last year with fantastic ideas, but they weren't accepted...) and submitted two ideas for the preschool level about a summer theme. The ideas were pretty basic and simple, and I wasn't optimistic about the outcome.
But lo and behold, I just got a letter from them saying what good ideas they were and how they were going to publish them in their upcoming book compilation (with my name and school credited at the bottom). Needless to say, I was ELATED!! Not only did I get published (and before Max, too :) ), but I also got forty bucks in gift certificates to spend at their store! YEA FOR ME!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Toot that horn sister! You truely are the "golden child!" God once again is immeasurably good.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home