Don't play with your food

Well, you learn something new every day! From the comments in the post below, I discovered that neither my husband, my dad, nor my father-in-law like pasta salad. Is this a guy thing?

But for all you ladies out there with sensible taste buds, you can find the recipe here. Make sure you add halved cherry tomatoes, though (you'll thank me later).

Guess who comes home tomorrow?? MY OTHER HALF!! Here's a recap of the past eight days (as reenacted by our salt and pepper shakers):

First, Max left for a state far, far away to go to some alleged "conference".


Which left me feeling sad and all alone. Also, with lots of pets.


But tomorrow, he will COME BACK!


And all will be right in the world again.

11 comments:

MrsKP said...

I love the salt and pepper shakers!

That pasta salad looks AH-Mazing! Once we have money to buy real food, I am SO making that. yummmmmm

Randy et Jan said...

Hey, I recognize those shakers! Hang in there, Mom

Sherri said...

The shakers are so cute! I hope your reunion is sweet....and that you don't serve the pasta salad! It sound wonderful to me, though!

Sharlene T. said...

I'm assuming he's returning with a bottle of fine wine, some great tales to tell, and new candles for the double-bubble bath...(Isn't that what all returning hubbies do?)...and just tell him he can all the steak he wants, but pasta salad makes you much sexier...happy reunioning...so, the shakers can stand side-by-side again...

Twitter SolarChief

tgm said...

We have those shakers too. Enjoy the reunion with your love!

Kenzie said...

Who doesn't like pasta salad?!?! Something has to be wrong with them! Have tons of fun tomorrow!

CoconutPalmDesigns said...

Cool salt and pepper shakers. Hope you have a great reunion.

Stopping by from SITS to welcome you!

Cheers :-)
- CoconutPalmDesigns

Jenn said...

Love the shakers! I'm not a big fan of pasta salad, but it's always a hit at family gatherings. Thanks for the recipe.

Amy said...

This is so cute. What fun salt and pepper shakers. Ours are boring. =\

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Cute shaker set!! Aww hopefully time passes fast for you!

Elissa Newton said...

Eating what you like & watching movies that would make your other half cringe is fun for a while but after a few days you just need THEM!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home