It's Here!

Well, today is D-day. Or maybe O-day for Open House. My aide and I have been running around like decapitated chickens trying to get everything in order for tonight. Our room looks fabulous (mostly thanks to her creative ideas) and we're just about ready to receive parents. After all the fuss we're making, I surely do hope some parents show up. Many of our parents have to drive 30 to 40 minutes to get here since so many kids come to us from out of district. Our unofficial program coordinator is making root beer floats in the hope of attracting more families. For my own class, I know of at least 2 parents that will come! My main focus today is to keep my cold/sore throat at bay until this three day weekend. Every day this week, I've gotten just a little more sick, but I haven't taken a sick day yet! I am not a wuss, contrary to popular opinion. :)

I'll be posting pictures of my awesome room later on in the day!

4 comments:

Hannah said...

I hope everything goes well. Remember that you are an amazing teacher! I'll pray that you get to feeling better :)

Anonymous said...

Wow...I think you should invite your parents over to the apartment after the open house for an after-glow pajama party! Max will host.

Max said...

I'm not sure what that means, but I don't think that I like it...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Newer Posts Older Posts Home