Random news

Yesterday was a great day; I was at a full day math conference in Anaheim with three of my colleagues. The conference was excellent, the company was... interesting (I got an ear full of what is going on around campus--now I can say that I'm "in the loop"), and lunch at Red Robin was superb! The only thing I wish I could change was how awful half my kids were for the sub!! Oh well.

In other news, our chrysalides haven't hatched yet, and I 'm horrified to think they might emerge this weekend when no one is there to watch! I just pray that they can hang in there until Monday! Isn't it nice that God still cares about the little stuff?

I have a fun weekend to look forward to. Max and I are going to the movies (a seemingly bi-annual event!); I'm getting my hair cut; and tomorrow I'm going to the Scholastic Warehouse Sale to blow through the rest of my birthday money (thanks you guys!)

And then.... FIVE MORE WEEKS! FIVE MORE WEEKS! FIVE MORE WEEKS!

No comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home